Glotmorf on 12 Jan 2004 13:22:13 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On 12 Jan 2004 at 0:33, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> -I'd like to quote from the Book of the Almighty Bob, BvS:93-96, if I may.
>
> 93. And the Almighty Bob did tell them that his job was a royal fucking pain in the ass,
> 94. And they did make the proposals of Less is More and the Ministries to ease His work,
> 95. But his job was still a fucking pain in the ass, and so the Players did conspire to not make administration harder for him,
> 96. And lo, they did not make proposals in the hope that He would fix their mistakes for them.

I'd like to point out a secondary lesson from this scripture.
It is to be noted that in verse 93 Bob's job was a "royal
fucking pain in the ass."  But in verse 95, it was merely a
"fucking pain in the ass."  This demonstrates that it is in
fact possible to make Bob's job less of a fucking pain in the
ass, if only to make it not royal.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower