Baron von Skippy on 9 Jan 2004 05:10:54 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] footy

>> How would people feel about a 'play field' - cards would be either in
>> the Deck, in people's hands, or 'On the Field'. Then cards like Syn
>> would be put on the field instead of declaring that they don't get
>> put
>> anywhere for a while; then also, permanent cards could be created.
>
>The field would have to be divided into several areas: Syn needs a
>separate place for each player.  For the sake of frivolity we could
>call it eir foot.

-Well, the field wouldn't have to be the size of one card. I'm thinking Wonko means something like a table with all of us sitting around it (now /that/ is a dangerous table to be near), so there would be plenty of space. Or every player could have a foot. That idea has some merit, mostly because it would be amusing for telling other people about this game...-

>I was thinking of proposing a card that gave you an extra hand (it goes
>into your right hand, and your other cards remain in your left hand).
>But it would have messed up too many other cards for too little gain.

-What would it screw up? I mean, besides your right hand not knowing what your left was doing.-