Baron von Skippy on 8 Oct 2003 03:35:52 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Patents

>>> Anyone here heard of Kevan's Generic Nomic Data
>>> Tracker? It looks
>>> useful... See http://kevan.org/generic for details.
>>
>> Yeah, he used that in BlogNomic.  When I was in the
>> game, it allowed anyone to change any stat and comment
>> on why e was making the change; it then kept an audit
>> trail of the changes.
>>
>> It could work to support a ministry, I should think,
>> with the minister recognizing stuff on the public
>> forum.  I suppose it could even BE a public forum,
>> though once upon a time some Linux/Lynx people here
>> objected to a web-based forum.
>
>If we really want to be able to exhibit complex behavior, we're going
>to have to discover tool use.
>
>I see no reason why anyone would continue to use Lynx in the face of
>free graphical web browsers.

-I'd say go for it. If you can't read it, get a Windows emulator and download Internet Explorer... yes, I /am/ suggesting that people stoop that low. Not so low as to get what my father refers to as the "Netscape 7.1 virus," though. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.-

[[BvS]]