Daniel Lepage on 8 Oct 2003 03:01:53 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: Patents

On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 10:44 PM, Glotmorf wrote:

Anyone here heard of Kevan's Generic Nomic Data
Tracker? It looks
useful... See http://kevan.org/generic for details.

Yeah, he used that in BlogNomic.  When I was in the
game, it allowed anyone to change any stat and comment
on why e was making the change; it then kept an audit
trail of the changes.

It could work to support a ministry, I should think,
with the minister recognizing stuff on the public
forum.  I suppose it could even BE a public forum,
though once upon a time some Linux/Lynx people here
objected to a web-based forum.

If we really want to be able to exhibit complex behavior, we're going to have to discover tool use.

I see no reason why anyone would continue to use Lynx in the face of free graphical web browsers.

--
Wonko

"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"
     -Anonymous