David E. Smith on 2 Oct 2003 19:04:34 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Plenty of downtime

I'm leaving town, to attend my girlfriend's sister's wedding. I won't be
proposing, on the grounds that it'd take some of the lustre off the
wedding.

Anyway, I'll be offline, out of town, and so forth 'til Sunday night or
so. And even then I may well be too tired/zonked/out-of-it-generally to
finish tallying votes and applying the results.

As always, "We apologize for the inconvenience."

dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?