Baron von Skippy on 29 Sep 2003 01:28:39 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Tunnelers Change

>>> Okay...but I'm inclined to suggest that it, yes, be an increase to a
>>> max stat, but card
>>> play (as in, however many two-card plays) is needed to bring the
>>> actual stat up to
>>> that level, especially in the case of health.  Otherwise, the
>>> aforementioned Goliath
>>> will just become more invulnerable in the heat of battle, so ganging
>>> up on it wouldn't
>>> work.
>>>
>> -Goliath only has five cards. Two moles should be able to beat almost
>> any third mole into submission, although one may die in the process.-
>
>Twelve moles all with Attack:1 have no chance against Goliath with
>Defense:3, since even if they hit em, e just sort of shrugs it off with
>a kind of 'ping' noise, like a shellfish bouncing off an ice sculpture
>swan.

-Ice sculpture swans are more fragile than I think you realize. Depending on what kind of shellfish it is, and how it was cooked, you might hear a "pingcrackSMASHtinkletinkle" noise. How does that fit into your analogy?-

[[BvS]]