Baron von Skippy on 13 Sep 2003 19:21:55 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Patsa

>Being "Sir Lanc som pasta",  I propose a proposal
>that adds a type of pasta to the LEG.
>
>{{
>I propose that we add Spaghetti to the LEG.
>))

-Several notes. One, you may wish to define spaghetti, otherwise it's a chocolate eclair. Two, there's all kinds of syntax things about proposals. Here's how I would have written and declared that proposal:

I propose:

{{
__Pasta for all!__

Create a rule:
{{
__Spaghetti__

<definition of spaghetti: properties, uses, cost, miscellaneous>
}}

Add Spaghetti to the B Nomic List of Exportable Goods.
}}

Three, it's kind of pointless to do that, since we have no trade and in fact most of that list are goods which do not exist any more, after the great rules purge of summer nyear 5.

Not to say spaghetti isn't useful to the game; we just can't export it. Feel free to define it in the ruleset.-

[[BvS]]