Craig on 13 Sep 2003 19:45:56 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Patsa

>Three, it's kind of pointless to do that, since we have no trade and in
fact most of that list are goods which do not exist any more, after >the
great rules purge of summer nyear 5.

The main reason we have no trade is that plans had been underway to start
trading via a Nomic Market with the game of ThermodyNomic, which died. After
that, there hasn't been much happening with the Market. Attempts at starting
a ThermodyNomic II have been unsuccessful.

 -- Teucer

"books tend not to produce water when squeezed, you see"
 -rlpowell

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx