Daniel Lepage on 6 Aug 2003 22:49:31 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm baack... again.

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 01:32  AM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

Meanwhile new players *can* join anyway, so either way, e's back.
-We aren't so sure about that, and last I checked, you don't get to
make blanket statements about what's legal and what isn't. So e
/might/ be back, and then again, e might not. Ah, what wonderful times
we live in...-

E's not back because e never left - E still fits the definition of a
player, and the garbage collection rule doesn't have enough Chutzpah to
make em cease to be a player, because the player rule says e still
qualifies.

-Oh, I'll go with that, but new new players can't join.-

Last I checked, you don't get to make blanket statements about what's legal and what isn't :)

--
Wonko