Baron von Skippy on 7 Aug 2003 01:45:26 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I'm baack... again.

>>> E's not back because e never left - E still fits the definition of a
>>> player, and the garbage collection rule doesn't have enough Chutzpah
>>> make em cease to be a player, because the player rule says e still
>>> qualifies.
>>>
>> -Oh, I'll go with that, but new new players can't join.-
>
>Last I checked, you don't get to make blanket statements about what's
>legal and what isn't :)

-That's not a blanket statement about legality. That's like saying "the sky is blue." The difference is that I'm right. Oh, and I'm not imposing my view, I'm restating it. Subtle difference. It's all in your inflection, really. I'd be happy to tell you more some time, but first let's concentrate on making this annoying "look, we have no rules!" thing go away.-

[[BvS]]