Baron von Skippy on 17 Jul 2003 02:02:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>> -(Haran?)
>
>> Isn't Shadar Haran that Myrdraal who issues all of the Dark Lord's
>>commands?
>
>We could just declare that the title of the third minister is Ba'alzamon,
>and that Drones are Shadowspawn of various types, by level:

-Hmm... how about: -

>0 Trolloc
>1 Darkfriend
>2 Myrdraal
>3 Dreadlord
>4 Black Ajah (nothing up to this can normally channel)
>5 Forsaken
>6 Ba'alzamon (the sixth level is the Minister)
>
>Of course, Vague Evil doesn't exist in the books, and Myrdraal isn't really
>a rank, but oh well. Once the kinks get worked out, it's a good idea. Or you
>can wait a month and get the final version of my c-p-p.

-What if instead of this, we simply had there be a Black Ajah? (They aren't mutually exclusive ideas, but it's easier not to have two types of Black Ajah, so it would be easier to pick one or the other.) People could be Black Ajah and they would report to the Minister of the Black Ajah (Alviarin?) for some of their channeling actions and to the appropriate other Minister for others, and would have a second pool of mana for evil purposes, tracked by the Black Ajah minister (with regular reports to Dave to make sure everything is in order; don't want them to be /too/ evil, now), whose identity would also be secret.

Of course, knowing this game, we'd end up with a secret society consisting of everyone. Newbies beware.-

[[BvS]]