Craig on 16 Jul 2003 17:26:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>like wh

>Minist
>that? An
>You might
>the Mini
>>>>
>>> I've completely lost track of this discussion, but in the context of
>>>the WoT proposal, one could have both the other Ministers (Amyrlin,
>>>Dragon, Haran) be responsible for each third, which would give a
>>>certain layer of backup.
>>>
>>-(Haran?) I thought of that, but didn't suggest it because that means, in
>the two-Minister system I've got, that if one goes, the checks on >the
>other's power go as well. We need to keep the number of Ministers constant,
>if not the identities of those Ministers.-

>How about if each minister has a Backup, and if the minister is out of
town,
>the backup does eir job for em?

Not just out of town, but also
sick/dead/apathetic/not-responding-to-email/maliciously-ignoring-important-q
uestions/whatever.

And this could be applied to other ministries as well. Heck, there could
even be a Backup Admin, in case Dave's internet dies.

 -- Teucer

"Next meeting, electroshock devices go under everyone's chairs."
 -John Cowan

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx