Craig on 16 Jul 2003 17:20:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>> en teh GridMin vannished
>>> >
>>> -What ever happens when a Minister goes away? This is a problem with any
Minist
>>> ry, not just this one. What about a backup Minister? Or something like
that? An
>>> d don't ask me what happens if the second Minister goes away as well.
You might
>>>  as well ask "what if SkyNet blows us all to kingdom come?" Well, then
the Mini
>>> stry won't be updated, will it?-
>>>
>> I've completely lost track of this discussion, but in the context of
>>the WoT proposal, one could have both the other Ministers (Amyrlin,
>>Dragon, Haran) be responsible for each third, which would give a
>>certain layer of backup.
>>
>-(Haran?) I thought of that, but didn't suggest it because that means, in
the two-Minister system I've got, that if one goes, the checks on >the
other's power go as well. We need to keep the number of Ministers constant,
if not the identities of those Ministers.-

How about if each minister has a Backup, and if the minister is out of town,
the backup does eir job for em?

 -- Teucer

"Let's vote on how to vote on how to vote!"
 -Adam Raizen

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx