Daniel Lepage on 29 Jun 2003 03:17:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Subgame Rules

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 10:51  PM, SkArcher wrote:

I propose the following

{{__Subgame Rules__

Any Subgames which are held within B Nomic must be the application of a single rule: The circumstances prevailing in the state of the subgame can only be affected as described in the rule which defines that subgame.

[[The idea here is to make all subgames have just one rule, hopefully preventing the sprawling mass of rules and
exceptions that was the grid]]

}}

I will vote against this, because I absolutely detest having enormous rules that define everything. That's what we have keywords for - so that if you want to see all the rules that relate to The Grid, you can.

--
Wonko