Daniel Lepage on 26 May 2003 22:05:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Keywords

Say, looking at the ruleset, I notice that most of the rules seem to be uncategorized in terms of keywords. Also, there are some seemingly random inconsistencies... like that 17 rules have the keyword "gnome"; but for some reason there's one other with kw "gnomes".

It also occurred to me that it might be helpful to assign each rule a 'primary keyword'; thus, by looking at the entire ruleset sorted by primary keyword would show each rule exactly once, sorted by what they're most relevant to.

Any thoughts about any of this?

--
Wonko