Baron von Skippy on 22 May 2003 16:42:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stuff

The player who Pinballed it is made immune to its ZOE and ZATR for the remainder of the current nweek, but all other players are still affected as if the Siren was on a Big Rock. Players in the Siren's Zones must move with it as it travels.

I can imagine the CFI even now. "The Player...must... move"? What if the player is Helpless, or if the player has a speed of <10 and just gets left behind? Etc. Etc. Perhaps, as a minimum fix; "Players in the Siren's Zones must attempt to move with it as it travels"? Though there must be better ways of phrasing what you want...

-I think the miminum fix is "must move if they are able." I'll do that after I see what else people find in this... although one could argue that the Siren has them all at the end of a leash, and now I have the amusing image of a Siren dragging a Penguin, a Speeder, and a player around on the end of appropriately-sized leashes in my head.-

[[BvS]]