SkArcher on 22 May 2003 16:27:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Stuff

22/05/2003 16:22:51, Iain Scott <iop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>At 15:44 22/05/03, you wrote:
>
>>The player who Pinballed it is made immune to its ZOE and ZATR for the
>>remainder of the current nweek, but all other players are still affected
>>as if the Siren was on a Big Rock. Players in the Siren's Zones must move
>>with it as it travels.
>
>I can imagine the CFI even now. "The Player...must... move"? What if the
>player is Helpless, or if the player has a speed of <10 and just gets left
>behind? Etc. Etc.
>Perhaps, as a minimum fix; "Players in the Siren's Zones must attempt to
>move with it as it travels"? Though there must be better ways of phrasing
>what you want...

I don't actually see what all the fuss is about Sirens - there allready is a way of getting out from their Zone, you just need wax. why bother making up new and
complex stuff when you could just modify the existing wax rule?

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com