Glotmorf on 8 May 2003 04:58:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Society Creation

On 5/7/03 at 8:30 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>>From: "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx>
>>I hereby create a society known as Teucer's First Bank of Bandwidth, or
>>TFBB. Its charter is as follows:
>>{{
>>Whenever Teucer wishes, this society will give em one Bandwidth.
>>}}
>>
>>I give five Bandwidth to TFBB. So, next nweek I get five more, right?
>
>That thtill hathn't been plugged?  I propothe the following:
>{{__Bandwidth in a jar?__
>Change the text of Rule 212, __Bandwidth__, to:
>{{Each player and society has a property called Bandwidth, which is a
>numerical value. No object's Bandwidth may ever exceed 10.  At the
>beginning
>of each nweek, the Bandwidth of each player whose Bandwidth is less than 5
>is increased to 5, and the Bandwidth of all objects that are not players
>and
>have Bandwidth is set to 0.  For objects with Bandwidth, sumbitting a
>proposal costs one Bandwidth.  An object may not submit a proposal if
>doing
>so would result in the object having a negative Bandwidth.  When a player
>joins the game, eir Bandwidth is set to 5.  This rule supercedes rule 19.
>}}

So.  First you wanted to take away my society's contractural arrangement capacity because you didn't want me "shamelessly exploiting long-gone players" (and I assume Iain's recent proposal shows just how exploitative I was), and now you want to take away the bandwidth I've saved up in M-Tek.

Precisely what is this bug you have up your butt regarding decapacitating my society?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower