Baron von Skippy on 8 May 2003 01:36:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions....

I clear my Automation Script.

I create a new Society, called __Wonko's CashBox__, with the following charter:
{{
If Wonko's CashBox ever possesses a quantity of points such that this quantity plus Wonko's Score exceeds 1000, it immediately gives all its points to Wonko. Also, if Wonko declares in a public forum that Wonko's CashBox gives all its points to Wonko, it gives all its points to Wonko.
}}

I add to my automation script:
{{
If at any time I have any points, I give them all to Wonko's CashBox, unless Wonko's CashBox just gave me points, and I was Awarded a Win because of said points, in which case I clear my automation script instead.

Every time I Guess the Numbers for the Number Game, if my previous Guess did not result in the Number Game becoming Solved and the set of numbers I Guessed was not (10,10,10,10,10), I immediately Guess the Numbers again. The new Guess I make is defined as follows, where n1, n2, n3, n4, and n5 are, in order, the numbers I most recently Guessed:
If n5 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3,n4,n5+1).
Otherwise, if n4 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3,n4+1,-10)
Otherwise, if n3 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3+1,-10,-10)
Otherwise, if n2 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2+1,-10,-10,-10)
Otherwise, if n1 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1+1,-10,-10,-10,-10)

If the Number Game becomes Unsolved from being Solved, as soon as it does, I Guess the Numbers (-10,-10,-10,-10,-10).
}}

I Guess the Numbers (-10,-10,-10,-10,-10), and thus automatically guess all other 3200000 possible combinations.

In accordance with r1244, I just Solved the Number Game, and got 30 points for it.

In accordance with my Automation Script, said points go to the CashBox.

In accordance with r1244, the Number Game now becomes Unsolved with a new set of numbers.

In accordance with my Automation Script, I guess five -10s and thus everything else, too.

In accordance with all of the above, this process continues until the CashBox contains enough that I win.

Note that each time, the -4 point penalties I keep getting (which, by the way, add up too... lessee... an average of 1600000 times per cycle... so -6400000 points per cycle... need 900 points, so about 30 cycles... so a grand total of -1.92 e+8 points) are incurred when I have no points (having given them all away); thus, my 2 hundred million deficit doesn't actually hurt me. Meanwhile, the +900 points I pull off before the CashBox dumps certainly help me... Specifically, I Win.

I petition the Council of Elders to do the following:
{{
Relieve Dave of eir duty to post about 48 million numbers to the public forum.

Add to r1244 a new section,
{{
__D. Limits__

No player may ever Guess the Numbers more than once per nweek.
}}
}}

-Think you could put me down before people begin shooting at you? I'm a bit undefended here, being a penguin-toad-elf and all.-

[[BvS]]