Baron von Skippy on 8 May 2003 01:30:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grid Recognizer Tuesday Evening

>> >Wonko: Being a Penguin or Toad doesn't change someone's Mass. I think
>> >was planning at some point to make Toad/Penguinness into a Race change
>in
>> >one of these Race props. In any case, you are now the possessor of the
>> >world's fattest Penguin.  Note that carrying too much will have a
>>negative
>> >effect on your Speed.  And in fact, this current negative effect is a
>bit
>> >larger than intended, such that you have absolutely no hope of going
>> >anywhere this nweek, at least outside of your Speeder. Prop coming soon
>> >rectify that.
>>
>>Having high mass doesn't change someone's volume.  Baron von Penguin is
>>therefore not fat; e is merely dense.
>
>Actually, there really isn't a concept of volume in the game, other than
>the
>Impassable stuff and such, which doesn't quite count.  So there isn't a
>concept of density either.  But then there isn't a concept of fatness.
>Yes, I thought e could simply be dense, but I imagining the Baron as a
>giant
>angry penguin sitting on Wonko is much more amusing.

Nah, the Baron is in Wonko's pocket. So Wonko is waddling around with this big lump on eir hip...

						Glotmorf

-Again with the thinly veiled insults... so now I'm a lump, too? And in Wonko's pants... hey, there's something I didn't need to think about!-

[[BvS]]