Daniel Lepage on 3 May 2003 15:43:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 11:25  AM, Emil Bleehall wrote:

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

[[close up of uterus dilating to ten centimeters
<<snip revolting bits>>
medium shot of doctor placing small wriggling disgusting object in laundry basket]]

I, Emil Bleehall, wish to become a Player. I got a C+ on the Turing Test. I'll figure out the settings I can set eventually.

Out of respect for me, I expect you all to STOP PROPOSING THINGS until I've had a chance to get straight on the rules. I imagine all of my suggestions will be as reasonable as this one.

Emil "Think, Rodan, think!" Bleehall

-As a personal favor to Emil, I'll only propose very simple proposals for a little while. Of course, that "simple" is relative to, say, quantum physics, where if you understood it, it means you didn't read it right...

Welcome to B Nomic, sir. You've come in at a good time - no one knows what's going on because people keep trying to turn the game upside down and pick bugs off the underside.-

[[BvS]]

Fine, fine, yeah, yeah, welcome, welcome. What I wanna know (what ALL right thinking people want to know) is:
-Do I get BNS500?
-Who da hell is my mentor, goddamit?
-Where's this so-called Gallery?
Did you already eat all the good bugs, or did you save some nice crunchy ones for me?

For the first, Quoth the Baron:
-No, the Econ Minister is not awake, that's all. You and Emil will be set in about... eh, a couple of minutes.-

Of course, that was over twelve hours ago, and the Baron has yet to recognize anything along those lines; perhaps e forgot, or got sick from an overdose of Bugs... or maybe it was all those alcoholic beverages e's been inventing...

For the second, I believe Mr. Morf is da hell your mentor, goddamit. Funny, I always thought that was spelt with a doubled m, as in "Goddammit"; my spellchecker doesn't like either, but it's just weird like that sometimes (would you believe that it didn't think 'Wonko' was a word?)

For the third, you might want to consider clicking the link labeled "The Gallery"; as the name suggests, it takes you to The Gallery.

For the fourth, yeah, we ate all the good bugs, but they seem to just sort of appear in the rotting meat we leave lying around. BTW, you might not want to eat anything while you're here.

--
Wonko