Daniel Lepage on 2 May 2003 02:02:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 40 BALLOT

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 08:52  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Proposal 1475/1: Societies get charters (Orc In a Spacesuit)
No. This will get ugly if my prop passes.

As I've said elsewhere, your prop has ugly bugs in it, and should both pass, the first part of mine will do nothing, and the second part will fix the biggest ugly bug.

Proposal 1483/0: Movement (Orc In a Spacesuit)
Shelve. Too long for me to check it all for leaks right now.

It's only been out there for viewing or 2-3 nweeks. Oh well, if you gotta check it you gotta check it.

I feel that many of the game's big problems, such as the recent Society crisis, happen because people vote for things without reading them carefully.

I think this is a good idea, so I'm shelving it, but until I've got the time to read it thoroughly, I can't in good conscience vote for it.

And yes, I know that it's been out for 2-3 nweeks, but I've been practically On Leave for that time. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to examine it closely; if I have a chance before Voting ends, I'll try to change my vote.

--
Wonko