Baron von Skippy on 9 Mar 2003 02:07:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] well, shoot.

-It occurs to me that being rusty and leaving minor loopholes is a good way to get more points from extra props. Not that I'd ever exploit that - all of /my/ loopholes are 100% genuine pieces of pure idiocy, accidentally handcrafted with great carelessness to bring you, my fellow players, the finest mistakes, errors, and occasional SOEs that points can buy. Or something like that.-

[[BvS]]

I suppose that's true, Baron, but I generally try to avoid breaking the game, especially if others are going to be able to exploit it before me.

-0-The Voice-0-

-That's why you have to be in a position to pick up the pieces first, eh? Anyway, I didn't mean breaking the game. No one... well, most people (I'm not so sure about certain players of this game) don't propose things in the knowledge that they will break the game. Generally avoiding is all we can hope for.-

[[BvS]]