Daniel Lepage on 9 Mar 2003 06:50:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] council fix fix fix

On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 11:23  AM, The Voice wrote:

Heh heh... oops.

In my proposal entitled __Council Fix Fix__, add the following DAMNYOUWONKO delimited text:

DAMNYOUWONKO
In section C of rule 1229, change the text,
{{Petitions are removed from the Docket once ruled on.}}
to,
{{Petitions are removed from the Docket once approved or denied by the council and after appropriate action (or non-action) has been taken by the Administrator.}}
DAMNYOUWONKO

If you undo that change, I'll vote for this. Otherwise, it gets my NO, for trying to do what my prop is already taking care of, and thus causing undefined behavior by trying to alter text that may not be there.

Don't do that.

--
Wonko