Baron von Skippy on 23 Jan 2003 21:12:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Total randomness

Well don't I feel special. Well, I'm an Orc, so I guess my type, keeping in line with the Admin one, would be "Creature -- Legendary Orc B Nomic Player". And by the way, the cards did go back to that format, rather than the Summon Blah Blah, and under the current rules, "B" and "Nomic", as they are seperate words, are seperate subtypes. Anyway..
-Yes, there's no Orc card, but it's not a slight against you - you may have noticed I only made four players and Dave, out of the 30some players ever in this game.-

Yes, I know, I was just teasin' ya, boy. :)

-That could be an ability... "3: Orc in a Spacesuit teases a B Nomic Player." Beats me what it does, though.-

This is pretty cool, Baron.  Can't wait to see the finished product.
-Don't know how I'll show it to you, but here's what your card says at the moment. Note: this fills all the space, so if you want something different, remove something on here.

Orc in a Spacesuit      3URG
Creature - Legendary B Nomic Player
Kicker 2R: If you paid the kicker, Orc in a Spacesuit comes into play with a +0/+2 counter and flying. 3U: All players may search their deck, choosing an enchantment card in it and putting it into play. 3R: For each player, a random creature is chosen, and all chosen creatures gain a random one of these abilities: flying, trample, first strike, or "2: Regenerate" until this ability is used again. 4G: All players may search their deck, choosing a creature card in it and putting it into play.

Is okay? Not what you had in mind, you know where to find me.-

--
Orc

[[BvS]]