Wonko on 5 Nov 2002 22:56:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Monday night)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Created 0/0 (increased Chutzpah to 8)

That's still revision 0?

> Destroyed Societies: The Junior G-Men (825), Team Wonko (830), The Secret
> Mookies (1112). (Wonko's Slaves, Wonko Gets Points, and Amalgamated
> Infinite Loops had already been cleaned up. And the previous two probably
> had been taken care of a LONG time ago, but what the hey.)

Oops. Sorry about the Secret Mookies... I'll try to fix that in a moment.

> (If whoever's managing INH's Ordinances would remind me where they're all
> listed, I'll add a link to that to the INH Charter.)

www.geocities.com/bnomic/Ord.html

Or just link to the Force Ministry page - it has a link to the INH stuff.

> Entropy triggers: Cleaned off the Grid, swapped Endzones, et cetera.
> (Though not directly affected by the Entropy effects, other stuff in the
> refresh causes both of Athena's Olive Trees to be Struck by Lightning.)

I completely forgot about Olive Trees; good thing they die anyway, or Athena
would be coming into this with a quite substantial lead.

> Zeroed a whole lot of dimensions.

I think Force is a dimension... I'll attend to this soon...

> All Gremlins went into Hiding, then some were activated by the Refresh.
> Just to avoid further weirdness, I'm ruling that this preempts the AAAHHH
> Gremlin's Primal Scream.

That was the intent.

> (Wonko: Since Bonus Boxes aren't affected by Entropy, so far as I'm aware,
> did you *really* want another twelve added to the Grid, in addition to the
> 30-some-odd that are already there?)

Whoops. Well, this could be interesting... FREE FOR ALL!!!!

--
Wonko