Baron von Skippy on 5 Nov 2002 17:58:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Monday night)

All Gnomes are destroyed. Gnome person, attend to this.

-Bugger... okay, that will take a little while, I fear. I have very little access to an internet connection because my computer is broken, and so fixing the Gnomes page is a little far down on my list-o-priorities. Also, I don't know the URL to alter it; that bookmark was on my computer...-

[[BvS]]