Glotmorf on 27 Oct 2002 15:12:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] sheesh!

On 10/27/02 at 10:07 AM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,
>
>>> From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> I leave town for ONE DAY and come back to something like 150 new mails.
>>> Granted, most of 'em are for -discuss, but I still foolishly sort all
>>> Nomic mail into the same folder.
>>
>> I'm afraid a bunch of that is Glotmorf and I talking about Societies.
>
>I wish you two could have done that over IRC or something...

Thought about it, but I'd hoped the rest of the playerbase would see the merit in my arguments.  Though at what point do/did they become noise-level?

>>> speaking of ONE DAY: a ONE DAY Writ of Delay is issued,
>>
>> Does this count before the voting period starts, so people can still edit
>> and make props?
>
>If the SOE already kicked in, then voting won't start for 2ndays plus
>however many SOE days we need.

True.  In fact, if the SOE kicked in the moment the last recognition happened, people can still propose with the clock off.

						Glotmorf