Wonko on 26 Oct 2002 14:46:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Fixing my proposals, part 2

Quoth Orc In A Spacesuit,

> Ah - so that's what you meant by 'defined'.  The prop doesn't define
> 'define'.  You need to specify exactly what you mean, and you  need to put
> some limitations or checks on it.  Maybe put all definitions for an nweek on
> a prop.  And don't forget to deal with the immunity idol (which I actually
> think should stay -- I can't believe someone as versed in the rules as Wonko
> would miss that).

You would not believe how many times that's happened. Actually, you probably
would, but it's still a lot of times.

I dislike the Immunity Idol because apart from making it more irritating to
create Gremlins, it doesn't seem to do much of anything. Ninenty percent of
its function could be replaced by a rule that says, "Only Gremlins mentioned
in this rule may exist. The Token of Proposals may never be given to the
player first in line for it." It'd make the ruleset shorter and less
confusing.

--
Wonko