Daniel Lepage on 9 Oct 2002 23:03:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Soceity fix?

Quoth bd,

> Perhaps soceities should not be allowed to restrict (or require) actoins,
> perhaps they should just be able to control:
> a) membership
> b) their charter
>
> If a player breaks the rules, e gets kicked out.
> Commente/questions/halfbricks?

Perhaps, any player may choose to leave a society rather than perform any
action for it? And perhaps also we could change the leaving clause so that
anyone may drop out of a society at any time - right now societies can force
people to do certain things before they leave, provided that it's not
impossible to leave.

Also, perhaps, some sort of Admin-Audit : You say, "I think this society is
really unfair and makes it too difficult to leave", and the Admin could look
down and say, "Yep" and pop you out of the soc.

--
Wonko