Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 Oct 2002 00:13:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Size

I've seen in one proposal mention of some object being huge, and saying that people can only carry one huge object at a time, and it got me thinking.

What do you guys think about everything having one of 4 sizes:
Small
Medium
Large
Huge

And these general rules applying:
Players are Large (for reference)
People can carry any amount of Small things, and either 5 Medium things or 1 Large thing.

Only 1 Large thing (players) can be in a location at a time. If there is a Huge thing in a location, nothing else can be there.

It allows some bit of balance, and takes care of passability. If you guys do go for this, it'll go in with my Machines quite nicely.

If anybody thinks this is too simple, we can change it later.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is making progress.  No, really!