Wonko on 21 Sep 2002 17:27:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday Night)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> OTHER STUFF ::
>
> I cannot at this time pay Wonko for eir Ministerial duties as Jedi Lord,
> because, well, e doesn't get a salary for that, as far as I know. (My
> intent in the original Force rule was that getting all those extra Force
> Points would be eir compensation.)

Damn. I could've sworn I got a point or two somewhere. Well, now I'm
DEFINITELY voting against the Ambassador Biweekly - I'm not going to pay
Athena 20 points more than what I get when, as far as I can tell, e has yet
to actually *do* anything.

> Squire enters the Grid, snags the sledge, buys a speeder, flies around. 5
> points for the speeder (they're on sale!), 10 points for 2 fire gnomes.
> (I've already added all of Squire's Gnome transactions to the Web site, oh
> Gnome minister.)

Doesn't e, and also those others who landed on the grid this nweek, lose 5
points from the flames engulfing the Grid?

> Wonko loses 5 Style for, once again, retaining the Pink Scarf.
> Wonko has earned the Title, "Zen Master of Nomic".

Damn again. I forgot about that stupid Scarf yet again.

> bd's stocks CFI is 1018, assigned to The Voice.
> Glotmorf's stocks CFI is 1019, assigned to Squire of Dimness.

Hey, they're both Moot!

> The Voice enters the Grid, spends 20 points, and (I'm assuming the Gnome
> Minister will take care of the Gnome stuff) eventually becomes a Priest of
> Apophis.

5 points again, methinks.

--
Wonko