Wonko on 21 Sep 2002 17:18:03 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Well, damn, here's a thought...

Quoth Baron von Skippy,

> I pay the Witch Gremlin to Curse Wonko, thus making it impossible for him to
> do any voting... here's the rationale.

Congrats, Baron, you've done in a few seconds what everyone else was
spitting up whooploads of complicated, illogical CFI's to do.

I give the Baron 10 points.

I give to each player all shares of eir stock I own. [[y'all can 'privatize'
now, destroying all that stock]]

--
Wonko
"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."