Baron von Skippy on 19 Sep 2002 02:15:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposal: From up here, you can see miles!

>[[I see a whole big mega-story in all this... working together is good if
>can profit from it. Oh, and I'm not sure who's a public forum, so I sent
>this to both.]]
>
>{{
>__A New World to Explore... and Conquer__

<text deleted for brevity>

Baron...um...
-Yah?-

The story line is interesting, especially if we ever decide to include the story portion of a proposal as gospel in a nomilogued RP environment. (I wanna see someone do the ground rules for THAT one...)
-Thankee.-

But the idea of the outer grid is...how can I put this delicately...whacked?
-Mmm... yup. That a bad thing?-

If you're going to do this at all, why have it adjacent to the grid, or have anything to do with the grid? Why not have a secondary grid altogether? Or, alternately, see what I have in mind, which is very similar to what you've got here, but in a somewhat different direction.
-Because it's cleaner, I think, to just add it onto the Grid. Except for the large amounts of stuff I said doesn't apply, it's the same ground rules as the Grid, you basically just can't put anything on it. Really, it is a second Grid. Think of it like the original Grid being Central Park, and the new parts being the rest of Manhattan. Roughly the same place, but very different sorts of places. I'm open to discussion here. There's what, another week until voting? What's your similar but different idea?-

						Glotmorf

                                                  [[BvS]]