Glotmorf on 11 Jul 2002 12:41:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 19 results (voting)

On 7/11/02 at 5:45 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>Proposal 829/0 (More Is More, Nweek <nweek #>) (The Administrator):
>AFF: Glotmorf
>NEG: Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Slumbering Giant 1, The Voice, Wild Card,
>Wonko
>Counts: (1-7-0-0). Measure fails.
>Measure is negated, thanks to proposal 826.

Excuse me.  This is why I emphasized that this proposal be considered in the proper order, despite its numbering.  It was submitted before p826, upon creation of the Junior G-Men.  Therefore, its passage or failure occurs before p826, which means p826 has no effect on it. ("Thou shalt not screw with time.")

						Glotmorf