Dan Waldron on 11 Jul 2002 14:25:04 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 19 results (voting)

> Proposal 843/1 (fixing stupid stuff that should have been fixed earlier) (Dan):
> AFF: Baron von Skippy, bd, Dan, Glotmorf, Slumbering Giant 1, Wonko
> NEG: The Voice
> ABS: Wild Card
> Counts: (6-1-1-0). Measure passes.
> Measure is vetoed by the Administrator. (Nope. Sorry. I have enough
> trouble keeping up with the players' proposals without opening up this
> particular can of worms. I'm certainly open to suggestions...)
> Dan scores 7 points.

I'm sorry, why the veto?  I didn't think this one would create any
difficulty as it mostly just brings the rules into line with our
expectations of the game.

Is it the bit about gremlins being able to make proposals?  I think a bit
has to be in there about them to be able to raise the Chutzpah, because
there are gremlins that submit proposals already.  Although I would be
happy if that were left out as they don't seem to serve any essential
purpose.

Dan