Glotmorf on 30 May 2002 00:17:40 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: Emergency queueing

On 5/30/02 at 12:11 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>On Wed, 29 May 2002, Glotmorf wrote:
>
>> Just to confirm: the Clock's off, thanks to the Writ of Delay, right?
>> So no new business can come in?
>
>Under the most recent revision of Rule 3, stuff still comes in. Actions
>are recognized in order. In fact, I've got a big "Daily Recognizer"
>sitting in my text editor, waiting for the Clock to come back on. (Though
>none of it's yet official, it's all been added to the Web page already.)
>
>...dave

Then I'd suggest we get a state of emergency going, just so we can sort through it all.  Of late, we've had CFIs being flung about like bodies in a Jackie Chan movie.  It'd probably be a good idea for a refresh proposal to make a bunch of them go away.

						Glotmorf