David E. Smith on 30 May 2002 00:12:16 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: Emergency queueing

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> Just to confirm: the Clock's off, thanks to the Writ of Delay, right?
> So no new business can come in?

Under the most recent revision of Rule 3, stuff still comes in. Actions
are recognized in order. In fact, I've got a big "Daily Recognizer"
sitting in my text editor, waiting for the Clock to come back on. (Though
none of it's yet official, it's all been added to the Web page already.)

...dave