Wonko on 20 May 2002 20:35:27 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: la

Quoth Glotmorf,

> "New players may join by announcing eir intention to do so on a Public Forum;
> Any member of the Holy Order of Points may be kicked out by any other member
> of the Holy Order of Points. [[This is irrelevant anyway]]"
>
> ...but this is an interesting point, since it does say "new players".  Does
> that mean the Holy Order of Points sticks around until half as many people as
> we have players now join the game and then join the club?

'New' is a relative term. If a player is 'new' to the HOOP, that is, was, at
least recently, not a member, then e may join. So we've got 3 so far. Except
not really, b/c r155 didn't do anything to stop all you happy little voters
from joining and getting rich.

--
Wonko