Jonathan David Amery on 19 May 2002 23:02:01 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Prop: delegation means delegation

> {{ _Delegation Means Delegation_
>
> Change Rule 125 to read:
>
> "Any action which is required to be performed by the Administrator or a=
>  Minister may also be performed by an automated script or webpage acting on=
>  the Administrator's or Minister's behalf.
>
> If the action that such a script or webpage would perform is the acceptance=
>  of submitted player actions, and said script or webpage was sufficiently=
>  public as to be accessible to all players, and sufficiently secure as to=
>  ensure the submitted player's identity, the Administrator may mandate use=
>  of said script or webpage for that action.  For the purpose of that=
>  specific action, said script or webpage will be considered a public=
>  forum."
> }}

 I'm in two minds about this.  I can see how it would make things
easier, but:

 a) I've not always got easy access to a web-browser.
 b) When I do it's often lynx.
 c) The interface has to be well written :).

 Wild Card.