Alex Truelsen on 19 May 2002 02:51:14 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Von Skippy Overproduction

Baron...You might want to look at the wording of your proposal.  The way
>see it right now, it says you want to create a charter prop, not a
>charter.
>If this passes, there'll be a charter prop on next nweek's ballot, but no
>vSOI.
>
>						Glotmorf
>
>-Hmm. Thanks. Any specific way I should rephrase that? "Create a charter,"
>or "club charter," or "society," or something like that?-
>
>                                          -BvS-

How about, "This is a Charter Prop which creates the following charter:"

						Glotmorf

-I'm getting a worrying feeling that my revision to that didn't go out... Did it? I cracked it in two yesterday, I think. Or did something go screwy?-

                                           -BvS-