Karin L. Kross on 1 May 2002 12:28:00 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> Besides, since the statement that deletes the proposal is in
> the proposal, it'd only happen if the proposal actually passed.
> It could only pass with those vote counts if it's a Charter
> Prop, in which case it can't delete itself because Charter
> Props weren't vested with that sort of authority.  If it
> failed, the deletion instruction in the proposal couldn't have
> been performed.

Fair enough -- I'll buy that logic.

And maybe, just for giggles and if I come up with the time, I'll
create a proposal about self-deleting proposals.

-Congenital Optimist

--
karinlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Luckily, right at that moment, an unconscious Argentinian