Eric Gerlach on 4 Apr 2002 06:57:53 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Late Late Late Ballot For nweek 11

At 01:37 AM 2002-04-04 -0500, you wrote:
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 10:41:29PM -0500, Eric Gerlach wrote:
> >But somewhere does it say,
> >"players may not change the gamestate". Unless that sentence means
> >something
> >completely different from what I believe it does, I'm afraid that Glotmorf
> >did not, in any way, jump off the grid.
>
> Thilly me.  It doethn't exthept in a comment, which hath no bearing on the
> ruleth.
>
> Well, ith a good thing I like flying; maybe I'll fly again next nweek.

It doesn't say that except in a comment? What's rule 393 then?

"Players may not change the game state. This rule defers to all other
rules."

There's no comment there.

Oh dear... my fault completely... I'm jutht not articulate enough thethe dayth. I don't know what ith hapenning to me. I wath referring to the lack of ability to remove onethelf from The Grid. It only thayth one can do that in a comment in rule 301, paragraph 8.

Terribly thorry.  I'll try to be leth ambiguouth in the future.

Bean