Wonko on 29 Mar 2002 15:52:18 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ

Quoth Tyler Crosby,

> "Any rule which creates a gremlin which directly affects players must also
> amend this rule to specify how that gremlin would affect the player with the
> Idol."

Except by that logic, every other rule which 'creates' a gremlin is also
illegal, as none of those rules ever amended that rule. I would claim that
the Gremlins are actually created not by the rules themselves, but by the
proposals to create the rules. Proposals can create Gremlins whether or not
they amend that rule as well.

--Wonko

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" "
    - Will Rogers