Gavin Doig on 29 Mar 2002 15:59:40 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ

> > "Any rule which creates a gremlin which directly affects players must also
> > amend this rule to specify how that gremlin would affect the player with the
> > Idol."
>

> Except by that logic, every other rule which 'creates' a gremlin is also
> illegal, as none of those rules ever amended that rule. I would claim that
> the Gremlins are actually created not by the rules themselves, but by the
> proposals to create the rules. Proposals can create Gremlins whether or not
> they amend that rule as well.

<fotc>
CFJ 254 - effects of rules created by a proosal are *not* effects of that proosal. So, unless the proosals that created those rules also created the gremlins, it would appear that the Voice speaks true.
</fotc>

Of course, he tried to name 2 defendants, so it's not a valid CFJ, and therefore doesn't exist...

uin,
knows who he'd pick.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/