Alex Truelsen on 13 Feb 2002 17:44:16 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I it will be able to present a rule inside this game?

> {{
> __Amputate__
>
> Rule 2 5 9
> It gives me a big headache
> It shall be repealed
> }}

Unfortunately your first line is only four syllables.  Perhaps we should
have the admin rectify it to be "Rule two-fifty-nine"?

Dan

-Well, as I can't propose anyway, thank you Bean, it doesn't need rectifying by the admin. Also, it's pronounced "RU-el" where I'm from. Two syllables. Of course, I suppose in some accents it could be "rul..." Okay, can some other people give input? I'll go with public opinion on this one.-

                                       -BvS-