Jonathan Van Matre on 13 Feb 2002 17:53:07 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I it will be able to present a ruleinside this game?

Definitely one syllable.  I checked a couple of different dictionaries to verify the 2-syllable pronunciation isn't recognized as an alternate.  You can also visit m-w.com to check it out.  Regional accents aside, "rule" is a one-syllable word.

--Scoff!