Eric Gerlach on 13 Feb 2002 04:35:29 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I it will be able to present a rule insid

At 11:05 PM 2002-02-12 -0500, you wrote:

-If I already responded, ignore this message. My comp and Hotmail are both acting really odd.

Nope, looks good to me.

First, oops. Fine, I don't propose it, I will when the Clock turns on.

Minor point really.... I'm just hoping people start realising we're not doing anything for a week :)

Second, how can I not make a rule doing this? I don't follow what you're saying at all. How is this /cluttering/ the ruleset? The entire ruleset is in and of itself massive clutter! Example: the Sushi I hold...

Well, proposals can do other things than making rules... You could just say, for example:

{{
__This is not a proposal__

Do thing 1.

Do thing 2.

}}

And no rule gets made, but the actions get completed.

Lastly, how did I not close properly, and how do I do so?-

You just missed a '}}' at the end of your first proposal, that's all. The Admin would have likely rectified it anyways. Just fulfilling my duty as the Nitpicking King of Morons. :)

Cheers,

Bean