Rob Speer on 13 Feb 2002 05:57:53 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I it will be able to present a rule insid

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 11:05:23PM -0500, Alex Truelsen wrote:
> Two points, one substantial, one aesthetic:
>
> 1)  You can't propose anything as the Clock is Off (methinks)

This runs disturbingly contrary to the idea of Nomic.

I believe the Suber ruleset says something like "It may never become
entirely illegal to modify the rules". I know we don't use this rule,
and that this state is only temporary, but my impression is that the
Nomic is basically ceasing to exist for seven days.
--
Rob Speer