David E. Smith on 7 Feb 2002 18:23:43 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Gavin Doig wrote:

> He tried to give it to me, but failed, as per CFJ 280.

To the best of my knowledge, that CFJ still hasn't been judged. So I don't
see how it's relevant.

> [[This CFJ would seem to be neccessary, per Scoff!'s judgement on
> CFJ325 (not to mention the admin's persistent ignoring of me pointing
> this out. ;-))]].

I'm still waiting for the aforementioned CFJ to be evaluated by its
assigned Judge, Wonko. (If it's been judged and I've simply overlooked it,
many humble apologies.)

It would seem to be an almost-necessary precedent for this.

This CFJ will get a serial number later; it'll be assigned to The Voice.
(If e wants to go ahead and write up a ruling on it, e's welcome to do so.
It won't be official 'til I get the serial number thing straightened out,
of course, but that's a minor point of contention.)

...dave